The dreaded friend zone! Meredith shares a story about her years of friendly frustration and how she managed to escape.
- See more from Meredith at overthinkingmom.com.
- Elah’s mom drops by to tell us what she doesn’t think of the show.
Extra music this week from:
[NOTE: Unfortunately our music provider was acquired by another company, and they no longer offer free mp3 downloads. Below are the tracks used in this week’s show.]
- Akiko Moriyako “Sublime”
- Les Shelleys “The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise”
- Marc Ribot “Delancey Waltz”
- Allo Darlin’ “If Loneliness Was Art”
- Mo-Tunes “Come See About Me”