But I can buy me dates, and you can too. We talk to Scott, president of Virtual Dating Assistants, a company that online dates on behalf of people who don’t have the time (or possibly skills) to do it themselves. Scott and his assistants have it down to a science.
- In providing this service, what are the ethics of presenting yourself as someone else online?
- If you’re a client, when do you tell your partner that wasn’t really you writing? Do you?
- What kind of clients will Virtual Dating Assistants never work with?
Music this week by Drew Danburry and…
[NOTE: Unfortunately our music provider was acquired by another company, and they no longer offer free mp3 downloads. Below are the tracks used in this week’s show.]
- Dragonette “I Get Around”
- Bobby Broom “Can’t Buy Me Love”