JP and I sometimes have trouble getting even one person to date us (each), so we were pretty fascinated with the idea of dating multiple people simultaneously. Luckily, we had Kasha to answer our questions about open relationships.
- What are the rules? What are your limits?
- So your girlfriend got married – how does that affect your relationship?
- Can someone cheat in an open relationship?
- What makes some (but not most!) poly people so annoying?
- Are Elah and JP’s questions annoying? (possibly)
If you want to learn more about open relationships, Kasha strongly recommends Opening Up by Tristan Taormino. And for a cautionary tale, Elah recommends Eclipse: Twilight Saga Book 3, a modern monogamy tragedy, which you can get as an audiobook here.
Finally, since we weren’t able to squeeze in a lot of our Q&A, we may be bringing you a blog post from Kasha in the near future! In the meantime, you can follow her tweetings at twitter.com/pushygalor.
This week’s music was provided by Abigail Clarke (piano pieces) and Drew Danburry.